Saturday, March 1, 2008

Introducing Lasgalen Arts

lm gildersleeve

Introducing my newest endeavor Lasgalen Arts. For quite some time now I've wanted to try and leap into the photographer's world. I'm not to interested in the stock photo market as those types of images do not turn me on, nor does the studio, wedding genre.

My work has hung is several public places (cafe's) and I've belonged to online communities. This makes me no expert though and I am still learning the craft.

The website has only a sample of my work. I did not want to put forth a huge effort but instead 'test the waters' so to speak.

I also belong to an online artist guild entitled The Laurel Tree Guild. We are a small band of artists from different backgrounds who are all amateurs with dreams. Eventually the TLTG will have it's own site url.

Please feel free to e-mail me with questions or comments or leave them here on this blog.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments: